this entry's for DG



Last weekend my craft pod and I met briefly for a short craft adventure. We went to Big Lots and went shopping for deals (found a few) then returned to Adora's home to craft. I was totally being inspired by chanel via a neck chain that i saw on this saleslady at Nordstrom. So I put rub ons on an inexpensive pearl necklace I found at Penney's and embellished words on it. I love the final effect, although the photo above is a blurred (tough close up). I havent worn it yet but am looking forward to the opportunity to do so...it's way cool (at least I thought so!)

I am in Cali right now to attend my youngest son's college graduation on Saturday and I'm pretty excited. The weather is 80 degrees and some family and friends are able to make it. I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished even through the tough times he's had - from getting hit by a car in Jan 07 to his Dad's passing this year. He's a tough guy and I love him so much!

Comments