So you missed a few chapters

17 months later...
WOw. It's been over a year since i've been on my blog...hmmm let me see, let me do a quick rundown of my life in the last year and a half...
i tried to sell my house
i took my house off the market
i still craft
i take good pictures
i met somebody
it's been an amazing journey
i had surgery a year ago
i started teaching this year
i am teaching the only lgbtq class in the country on health and health care disparities
i have not been able to get a faculty appointment
i have not been given a raise
i'm still doing more and not getting paid enough for it
i had work problems - big time
i traveled to the philippines
i went to angkor wat
i came out

so that's what's been happening in my life. just a few things i sped through up there. but that's all in the past. today is a new chapter in Plan B.

Comments

hi Victoria, can't wait to read more of plan b :) !!!