Working on projects

I've been busy working on projects around the house since I moved back to Morgan St.  I definitely need to show you some pics of some of my projects!
This is a photo of my bedroom, and the painting i made since i really wanted something yellow and gray.  The blue throwpillow covers are from Ikea.
These are beaded feather key chains I've been working on.  

I've made lots of these and given away so many.
These are rainbow pride key chains.  My pattern, brick stitch (not one of those heated glue thingies.)
My $1.50 hanging thingy. Made with plain white paper and glue.  Ball from Daiso.  
Photo by Ms. Adora Concepcion.
These were some of the silver pieces I polished with my secret cleaner.  
 Above is how it looked before I started….

After.

These are just a few pics of what I've been working on. More to come!


Comments