Same Name, New Chapter!

I started this blog on January 2 2008.  I originally called it Plan B because I really felt that I was just about to start a new chapter of my life - Matthew's illness, my dissertation, tuition, job, new family members, travel, getting older.  Looking back through these pages, it is truly amazing how much has happened in 6 years, and even with this blog, there was no way I could document EVERYTHING that was going on in my life in words and pictures.  It's interesting because some of these photos only exist on this blog as I did not have my original files anymore!  The beauty of digital life.

Beginning October 2014, I added a new blog called http://junquecouture.com and i hope you will follow me there to see more of my current digital and design work.

I will continue to keep this blog with a focus on leadership, motivation, equity, diversity and inclusion.  I hope you will continue to read this blog and find inspiration for your self and what you're hoping to achieve.

THANK YOU for all your support and let's keep going…!

Victoria

Follow me on twitter:  @b4iassumestop
on instagram:  _tombraider
on pinterest:  junquecouture
and online: http://junquecouture.wordpress.com





Comments