babysitting



i took today off for my daughter's birthday and ended up babysitting my almost one year old niece! there goes all my crafting plans because this baby is crawling all over the place. i barely had time this morning to sweep the floor (i have hardwood floors, not carpet) and mop. Anyhow, princess over here is snoring fast asleep - so I can do a little bit of stuff. The plan for the day is to go to lunch with my birthday girl Jamila and go shopping for some dinner take out for later this evening. We have a tradition of having noodles for long life on birthdays so we gotta do that! i'm keeping it easy though, i'm just doing take out...cool day!

happy birthday jamila! you are a special person and i am so proud to be your mom - i hope this next year brings you a year full of growth, joy and effervescence! you are special - enjoy it!

Comments

Sandy Wiley said…
happy belated birthday jamila!!!!
Anonymous said…
thank you for babysitting for mia! i really appreciate it. and u did it again last tuesday. i'm so thankful you're my sister! from mia and me....WE LOVE YOU!