finally...a dream!

i dreamed about my husband the other night...i was in our bedroom, standing up and he came in through the door, and I was surprised. he looked good, his face was very smooth and young looking, he had his black printed long sleeved polo shirt on and denim pants. i asked something like "where have you been?" and he said something like "minding my own business.." or something to that effect, and as he came close to me, i proceeded to touch him and i woke up. just like that. then i realized he just came to me in a dream, and wanted to remember everything about it. i feel comforted that he finally has appeared to me in this way, and that he apparently is doing ok...i cried a little but i was happy that he thought i was ready now to receive him in my dream. as you know, i have been waiting for this moment. it has been rough the last few months as i wondered in my heart how he is doing, if he is at peace. i am convinced that now he is ok, and that i am ok enough to know.

i have been waiting for this moment and it has finally come and my husband looked so good, so healthy, his face smooth without worries. thank you God for this gift of grace. i am elated and yet i miss him so....

Comments

Anonymous said…
that gave me goose bumps! i am so so happy for you :)