send me your dreams

i was listening to npr today and i heard this in one of the episodes this morning. this has been exactly what i've been thinking of the last 6 weeks. i have been waiting for matthew to send me his dreams.

i've had only dreamless sleep since matthew passed. i keep asking myself why am i not dreaming, more so, why am i not dreaming about him? it has baffled me and i have been waiting. i just want a sign that he's ok, that he's present and that we're still connected somehow.

i finally did dream a couple of days ago and matthew was in it but it was weird cause he really didn't do or say anything, he was just there...he looked healthy, but he looked sort of sad...i've been waiting for a message. maybe it will never come. maybe it will come when i least expect it...

honey, i have been sending you my dreams. i've been waiting for you to send me yours. can you hear me?

Comments