keeping busy!

I have two loves right now, my camera and my ipod touch! i love it so much, i carry my ipod around with me everywhere and i can check the internet when there's free wireless - which is most places. except when i drive, i can't access internet...i am crazy over jewel quest, it is soooo addicting!
this is my niece mia - why do i always have the feeling that she just tolerates me and pays me no attention whatsoever!

this is one my my former students Dr. Omandi, he is now in DC getting ready to match! Good luck OC!


more work family, really, just family - mary, molly, joanne and me during a get together at work...

pam, amen and i walked by this sign in DC. i thought it was so true!
last night's party at casa latina rocked! Pam with some of our students in UWSOM!
Pam bid on this photo and won!!!! it was nerve wracking!
David (my boss), Pam (my colleague) and me - this was as dressed up as I could be, since i had to be in class from 8 to 5 that day and ran from school to the gala! i had this satin shirt and vest, with my pearls on and my chanel bag that i got in Paris 8 years ago...


this was on the wall in school - some teachers had created it to show diversity in religion, beliefs, values, language, etc. it was a huge mural and i couldn't quite capture it all in one picture...

Comments