update

getting ready to go on a business trip to DC, just a short one this time. been pretty busy at work, and the stress level is pretty high. of course it doesn't help that i got home and found that my laptop was NOT in my purse, like it should be....i can only hope that i left it at work....please, please, please! i can't take it if someone steals it - all my school work and photos and work files are in it! it's my work computer and i got my life in it! seriously... i would just die if it's gone. so i hope, hope, hope that it's in my office and i just absent mindedly just left it sitting out in my office. i swear it would be just one more thing that goes wrong!

Comments

Anonymous said…
did you find it??? hope it turns up and you have a pleasant trip to DC.
hugs :)
omgosh!!! i hope you find it!