So much to be grateful for

Even though this has been a tough year, I do have so much to be thankful for. The love and support of family and friends has helped me make it through, and i can almost see light at the end of the tunnel. Everything is not so dark anymore, and brightness and lightness fills my sky. I know that I cannot go back to the way things are, and I am forever changed by my loss. I am learning more about myself, the new me, and my new life. I think I am in the "Adjustment and Acceptance" stage: I have survived most of my grief and have new strengths and understandings that have prepared me to move on to a new and different life. And I am ready, thanks to the support of my family and friends.













Comments

Anonymous said…
amen sister! i know the pain never goes away but as time goes on you become stronger to deal with it. and you are one strong chica!
you are in my prayers :)