too many filipinos in one place

that's what it was like last night at joel's place, where we celebrated his birthday, glen's birthday and jp's birthday. we had so much food - pancit (of course), kare kare, dinuguan, mechado, ginatan, leche flan, salmon, embutidong manok, chicharon, barbeque and oysters. did we have fun? you be the judge....
some of the women there - pinky, me, eileen, susan, anton, ella, joel's aunt, may, and jehlee.
pinky laying out the duckfart shots....
me and pinky...i colored my hair today.
me, jehlee, pinky, mamaluz and mia...
pinky and edwin...6 years and still going strong!
ella and me again...
edwin, pinky, eileen, and ella...
birthday boy jp, pinky, ella, and jamie...medyo lasing na...
joel and jehlee, medyo happy happy na....
medyo engot engot na...
engot na engot na nga....
pinky, eileen and me....di kame lasing!
jp, jamie, ella, edwin, pinky and me....
jamie was sober, she did not drink since she's underage, trust me on this.... the boyz took control of the mics this time...masaya.
they karaoke'd for a while. so i don't know what time everybody left, i was fast asleep on aaron's bed!

Comments