Orcas Island

Had a fabulous time with a couple of girlfriends at Orcas Island over the long weekend. Did nothing but drink, eat, tell stories, and sit in the hot tub. It was so beautiful there, and the weather was nice, it was sunny and I actually had to take my jacket off...it was awesome.


swimsuits drying after the hot tub!

row of cottages where we stayed.

the front of the cabin.

entrance to the Orcas Island Pottery Center
Me, overlooking the Islands from above some mountain we were on, sorry i forgot the name! yes tank tops and sunshine on the 18th of January! It was hot up there!





an interesting look from where i sat everyday on the beach with my canon 30 D 50 mm lens.

this was a private covered bridge we trespassed on the west side of the island

Crystal Lake, still covered with ice on an early sunday morning this time with my canon 30 d tamron zoom lens 18-200 mm.

my daily cup of tea, taken with 50 mm lens.

crystal lake again, covered in misty fog and ice.

me at doe bay, on the east side of the island. it was gorgeous there.

Definitely a good place to visit. I loved it. I am glad they took me away for a short while. It was so awesome.

Comments