No Mountain High Enough



some of you know that my hubby matthew is ill. and he is. his liver is failing and the cancer is taking control right now. the nurses and social workers were here today and one of the things we talked about were his "5 wishes". What would you want your loved ones to do at the moment you approach the final crossing over? He was so brave. I was falling apart. If it weren't for the nurses, I wouldn't have been able to do this - but it needed to be done. then when they left, matthew said, "we're going to prove them wrong." I said yes we sure will. I wasn't sure if he said this for my benefit, or for his. but we hold on to the one hope that a miracle can still happen. it's all we've got.

Comments

Sandy Wiley said…
you and matthew are 2 of the strongest and bravest people i know. may your love endure all.