i got 8 inches...

of snow - from 5 days of off and on snow. that's snow, a layer of ice, and then more snow...don't believe me? look, this is my backyard....see how you can't even see my boots in the snow?

this is my backyard, normally it's all green grass. one good thing - i think the snow is killing the blackberry bushes - finally!!!!!! i tried to make angels on the snow but that ice is hard!

if i could make money off of this stuff, i would be a bzillionaire!

looking downhill on morgan street. my neighbors were snowboarding earlier today....nobody fell off the hill (so far..)

here's proof positive of the snow in my backyard. 8 inches!!!!

my backyard looking so serene. that's my neighbord's house behind me....

there's only so much you can do around the house. i cleaned my room, at least and reorganized my dresser drawers, folded my clothes, sorted my makeup, swept the floors. i don't think i can do any more cleaning. i refuse! now i'm getting ready to do my workout then take a shower.

Comments