Xmas Day 2008

Had a great christmas day with my family. First I spent the morning cooking leche flan and spinach lasagna. We opened presents just among us three (Mandela, Jamila and me) and drove over to Skyway to Jehlee's house. It kept snowing all day and driving was especially treacherous and slick all the way to Joel's driveway. I think it was worse yesterday compared to all the other dry snow we were getting all week. Later that night we went over to my sister in law's Jackie's house and had some of her yummy potato salad and sweet potatoo pie. There is nothing like it! Anyway, here's some pics from our Xmas album...

Mia's stinky feet! (well not really, we were just playin...)
Jackie modeling her scarf we got her for Xmas and trying to hide the present she got for Lexi.
Jackie, Jamila and Me.
Mandela and me at Jackie's kitchen table, just sitting and chatting.
Pinky and Aaron at Jehlee's house. His present did not make it in via mail due to the snow. Utang muna daw! Neither did my present for Mia make it!
Santa Claus and me, getting ready to distribute presents. I'm wearing the sweater Mandela gave me for Xmas, I love it!
This is Jamie (my friend's daughter. really, she's like a niece to me now). She's so pretty!
Nevaeh, my niece, and Me. That's Devonte in the background, my nephew.
Cousin Marvy and me. He rolled in with Katie, his sweetie.
Nephew Aaron and me....
Nephew JP and me....they're good kids.
Mia and Nevaeh, playing with the horsie Mia got for Christmas...
Ang 3 Maria, Pinky, Jehlee and Me....
MamaLuz and me...
Mia knows how to do the fistpump, Obama style!
The Gardner family, Xmas 2008.
Thanks for looking! Hope you enjoyed them!

Comments

great pictures victoria! glad you had a good Christmas!!!!