just checking in

i am here, i made it home and have been so busy with work already. I held a workshop today in Pt. Townsend for the medical student orientation. I've had fun sharing my experiences with family, friends and coworkers. Some of these have been hella funny, some sad, some halacious (sp?). I've been thinking about what to write now that i am home and i think I will write about the halo halos I tried while i was gone. I think I tried about 6 or 7 brands. I can still savor the taste in my mouth. Which one was the best? Wait and find out.

I've been having trouble with internet access at home so I havent been able to write much. Now that i am back in the city mode and orientation is over, I can get back to my routine. Oh and yes I finished a paper for school today between 4 am and 6 am. Now I gotta turn it in.

Check you later!

Comments