Week 2 so far

My friends Babes, Tips and I went to Punchline (a comedy bar) last night and had a great time. It was one of those things where the emcee can pick on you especially if you sit up front. We sat in the very back (of course) and enjoyed the view from there, feeling somewhat protected from the bashing that was going on onstage. All the lead acts were gay (except for two) and there was a lot of dirty humor going around.

This is me, tips and sepin...


this is the lead act onstage, Vice Ganda - he was great, very witty, very quick on his feet, a wonderful singer and I loved his pacing and back and forth with his two coemcees.


this is rr from wowowee who sang a couple of songs. I know joel and aaron would have "appreciated" being there last night! she called a few guys onstage to tease and play along with.


sally, fan, ta, cherry and mom at trinoma food court


Tiffany and Tracy Anne


me and my niece pao - we were playing around like we were "shy" - we're not!!!


ta, gabbie and miko


my uncle herculo flew into manila to spend time with my mom. he's one of my favorite uncles - very hardworking, gentle hearted and protective. he works the land.


cherry "modeling" on the runway
so this is midpoint of my visit here and i've been to a few places and spent so much money but I'm having a wonderful time with my family and friends. it really is about the experiences, not the "stuff" and i am so grateful that i have this opportunity. i still have a few more things to do, but those will happen very soon. the weather hasnt been perfect in terms of sun or rain - last night there was a huge downpour with big big drops of rain. but i am totally enjoying getting around the city with my sisters.

Comments