mini reunion 2008!

one of the reasons i came home this august is a scheduled reunion with my girlfriends on 8/08/08. four of us were scheduled to go home and we finally got together as a group yesterday afternoon. so sepin, tatty, tips and i had merienda at tiendesitas and then dinner at serendra, a new outdoor concept mall on Bonifacio Avenue, in a new place called Global City. it felt good to get caught up on our lives - we talked about all kinds of things! here's some pictures to share. my camera was a little off in the settings and I didnt notice till later that evening so the pictures are a little blurred.

sepin and tips at mario's restaurant...


sepin, tips and tatty....


sepin and tatty...


appearing pa-cute...


me and sepin...


tips and me....


tips and tatty...


the four of us at kabiseras in serendra...the dinner was great.


i like this picture a lot!


sepin flew in from the London, I flew in from Seattle, and Tatty flew in from Dubai, Tips is a local. So we really had global representation from all parts of the world! It was wonderful catching up with old friends.

Comments