a new nurse in the family!

my niece tracy anne took her oath as a nurse the yesterday and we had a small celebration at home. we all couldnt attend the ceremony but I have a few pics to share.

this is me eating green mangoes. it was really, really sour but yummy!


tata arrives home and sister pau presents her with a dozen roses from the family...


this is a photo fan took of the event.


tata and friend...


the llamas family with the spread. we had goldilocks cake, coconut pandan salad, dinuguan, puto, tofu and pork, green mangoes, and tita tess' world famous baked macaroni....


the 3 sisters...


me, tata, mamaluz, and mom sally...


we had a bunch of visitors, my uncles and aunts from mindanao also came, but i had to leave by the time they got there so no photos. cherry had a doctors appointment, and arrived much later. overall it was a super day!

Comments