one foot in front of the other

my friend tips sent me a few more pictures from our day together at Morong Church. I expecially liked these two - the door is a nice brown shade and matches my hair color :-) and the top one even makes it seem like I have a waistline! nice. thanks tips!

well i am fully adjusted to being back in seattle, even went to church today, Saturday, as usual. it is getting cooler, and as i look out into my yard, those apprehensions about the lawn is making me nauseous again. i especially hate yard work, i'm sooooo glad Mandela did a lot while i was gone. work went well this week, it was busy but not so unbearably so. i got the internet working again in my house - joel said to unplug and plug the router and cable, so i did and magically reset the internet. i am happy again!

oh and i had a wonderful dinner with my faculty mentor and her hubby yesterday at Ivars. he's going to the Philippines for a lecture series and we chatted about things to expect, see, etc. we had a great relaxing dinner and conversation. i wish i was going back soon! i doubt it though. as a matter of fact, i need to be doing some school work right now!

anyhow, enjoy these pictures...i hope you like them.




i did see my dad when i went home and had a nice visit with him. he's getting old, but doing ok, health wise. he carried the backpack i gave him all the way home, even though it was a little heavy. didn't get to see my little brother though, as he was in school and the rain made it difficult to travel. i enjoyed seeing my dad - i wish he was a lot closer....


thanks for looking!

Comments