san pablo, laguna

Today was our first real sunny day and I was on an out of town trek with my girlfriends. we went to some awesome locations for R and R and found myself inspired with the visual eye candy that was all over the place! Here's a sneak peak.... these are photos from casa san pablo, where we stayed for the night.

hammocks!


the door outside the mess hall/kitchen...


a nice place to sit and admire the native flowers....


woman guarding the food....



guess who!


the doorway to the mess hall where we enjoyed traditional filipino food....


the patio outside of our cottage


i really liked the old doll - made me think of my friend sandy


I took this photo on 8/8/08 so the room number 8 had a special significance to me, not to mention how pretty the wall looked with the distressed blue green paint....


one of the cottages had this pretty pink paint and lime green accents...


some sort of a vine that was growing on the wall


this was the bathroom in the kitchen mess hall....




more later!

Comments