more eye candy from San Pablo!

Yesterday my friends and I visited a potter/clay artist in San Pablo Laguna, named Ugu Bigyan. He had a beautiful studio filled with eye candy and beautiful pottery made in his own kiln. He had a small restaurant and studio where he actually worked and lived. All these photos were taken with our tiny point and shoot digital cameras.

his main entrance


the walkway to his home


close up of his front patio


entrance to the restaurant


some pottery on display, drying in the sun


Mr. Ugu Bigyan himself in his gallery with a new avid fan...


My friend Babes Zarate took the next four pictures of his bedroom, dining room, living room.








I took these next few pictures. I could live here!




this doesnt even look like the philippines to me! but it is....




enjoy!

Comments